Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Assignment #1
In summer reading, I enjoy reading books a lot, find new books. The title of my two books are: THE EAGLE OF THE NINTH and THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS.The Eagle of the Ninth is non-friction and the other is friction. I dislike it because I have to stay at home and did it. i have less time to play. I enjoy reading THE EAGLE OF THE NINTH. The book is very good, it's take about the eagle that have been stolen in the war and the leader of the ninth group have been kill. Then his son start to look for it but when he find it the ninth just some people know about it. THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS is non-friction. I kind of enjoy it. It's about animals and I don't like animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd like to know what war is taking place and how are animals part of this story. Sounds interesting...
ReplyDelete